Friday, October 2, 2009

Changing Weather

Waking up in the morning this week has been hard. The weather has been cloudy and raining, so when my alarm goes off at 6:30 it makes it hard to wake up, because its still dark. I love this time of the year, but im sick of this freezing cold weather and rain. I cant wait until the leaves start changing and just the smell of fall. This year has been a wierd year. Summer was cool, and so far the fall has been almost cold! I just wish we could have "normal" seasons.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a pretty cool summer now that you mention it. I could definitely use a nice sunny day while the leaves fall. Your totally right in the fact that it is harder to get going in the morning because of the darkness. I can't quite remember how late it will stay dark, but I know for sure that Dec. 21 is the shortest daylight of the year. We'll just have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete