Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moving?

By the end of this year I am going to change a lot of things in my life. I was planning on moving in with my boyfriend at the end of this school year, but instead I will most likely be moved in by Christmas. His roomates just got married and are looking for a place of their own. I dont know if I am ready to move out just yet, but the house that I will be moving into is just next to my moms so it isnt a big adjustment. On the other hand I think I am ready to move in with my boyfriend. We have been dating four years, and I cant wait to decorate and make it my OWN house.

1 comment:

  1. Moving in with someone is always a challenge. There are a whole lot of things you will learn that you did not know before, and some will be good things. I had an apartment of my own when I was dating my wife. She sort of just moved in. I didn't mind until she tried decorating my bachelor pad. We eventually compromised on some stuff, but it was difficult at first. But if there was already a woman living in that house I don't think you'll have much trouble decorating.

    ReplyDelete