Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fitting everything in

As I was laying in bed the other day, I started thinking that life really is not easy. I may have thought that it was easy because I relied on my mom for everything, but now im mostly on my own. I still live at home but I am working full time, going to school full time and paying all my bills. I am tired what seems like all the time, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do right? Sometimes I think that I push myself to much, but then I stop and think about being the first one in my family to go on to school, and thats all worth it. Life is what you make of it, and working is in my blood i swear. I have been working since I was fifteen! I couldnt imagine not having a job. Life is what you make it and I think that my life is just the way it should be!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about working like crazy!! I am 22 and have had 2 jobs since I was 18. I've also been working since I was 15. I am thinking about interning soon so I will have 3...yikes!!! Good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 100 percent correct when you say that life isn't that easy. It takes alot of effort to get somewhere in this crazy, crazy world. The bad news is that it's going to get even harder, and the good news is that it sounds like you have the right attitude to accomplish your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning the importance of work is something that should be learned at an early age, or so my parents think. I grew up on a dairy farm, we milked 150 cows until I was 18, then my dad finally thought cutting down would be a good idea. I think it was because he knew that I wasn't gonna stick around forever. He was right.I had my first child at age 20 and my twins at age 21. But I still helped on the farm. I worked 2 jobs,took care of 3 kids and helped with the farm until 2006. Then my parents decided to sell the cows. Thank God. But right after they sold the cows I finished my EMT training so I still have 2 jobs and demanding busy kids. Hang in there, things might get tough for a while.

    ReplyDelete