Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stressed OUT!

As my first semester at Western is slowly coming to an end, I am starting to feel the pressure. It seems like everything, in every class is starting to come all at once. It is starting to get a little overwhelming. Between working all the time and trying to study for all my classes is getting harder each week. With my work load getting larger, I am not getting as much sleep as I need. Working till 11 at night then doing homework until midnight, then getting up at five when my boyfriend leaves for work to do more homework. Five hours of sleep a night is by far not enough for me. I am starting to find my self a little less attentive during my morning classes, which I'm afraid will impact my grade. But there is only four more weeks left and I am going to get through it one way or another. I mean there is always time over Christmas to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment