Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter Weather

The winter weather is just begining, with the snow just starting to fall. I quess however I can not complain because it is December and we are having our first snow falls. This week is supposed to be filled with lots of snow and everythings else that comes along with the winter weather. I hate winter driving. When it is snowing out I try anything to get out of driving. My first year of having my drivers license I had two winter car accidents. One I went into the ditch when we had a big ice storm and my school was not delayed and my road was not plowed yet. The second one was my fault, I didnt scrap my windows and I couldnt see a car stoped at the stop sign and I hit him head on. This winter shall be interesting since I am going to have to drive to La Crosse everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment